Gotta get down on Friday!

I SWEAR TO GOD, TOM IS MAKING ME LISTEN TO THAT DAMN SONG RIGHT NOW. I WILL KILL HIM. LATER.

Anyway. It may come as a surprise that I don't actually sit around and analyze all my beers as I drink them all the time. For example, I had several very nice beers this evening (NOT at the WYES VIP beer thingie, can you believe they never got back to me about my press pass request???) And I drank 'em up without taking any mental notes.

Here are the beverages I enjoyed: Brooklyn EIPA (which is always a good hot weather beer to start with), followed by an Aphrodisiaque from Brasserie Dieu Du Ciel, an absolutely yummy stout with vanilla, caramel, cocoa, coffee notes all roasty and smokey. (First on the list of beers here.) I finished at the Avenue with the Page 24 Biere De Printemps, (check it out here) which was crazy excellent. It's a beer de garde from Brasserie Saint-Germain.

Highly recommend.

Drink any and all of these beers whenever you see them. DRINK THEM! I know I was having too much fun hanging out and having conversation and enjoying a Friday night to really analyze WHY you should drink them (I do that all the fucking time, so enjoy the respite), but do it anyway.

Goddamn, I love beer.

Comments