American Craft Beer Week is here!



American Craft Beer Week - ACBW - 2016 officially kicks off on Monday May 16 and promises a delightful assortment of beer events across the New Orleans area.

My annual report on ACBW in The Gambit (this is my 4th!) did not include a full list of events, which honestly is just as well, since the lead time on getting those for print is a lot longer than a lot of bars and breweries are comfortable with. I did, however, provide a list of my Top 5 picks (basically events that just sounded kind of cool and different) and all the food pairing events that I was able to find out about.

I also wrote an overview about how the local brewing community views ACBW and Louisiana beer growth as a whole.

And, of course, I have my annual big list of events on this here blog/website. I'm always happy to update and add stuff, so just let me know if I need to, and keep checking back for potential new stuff.

So far, I think I'll be hitting the Tuesday night draft barrel aged beer event at the Avenue Pub as well as the Thursday night Louisiana beer dinner at Dickie Brennan's Steakhouse. (I can't make it out every night these days! Looking back on past posts, I can't believe I used to do that.)

Happy ACBW!

Comments

Post a Comment