Dusting off the ole blog, here...

Beer and a shot at Tales


I met a lot of new folks at Tales of the Cocktail last week and upon exchanging cards, I would hear, so I can keep up with your work on your blog, right?

Well, yes... and no.


I've just updated my "Published Articles" page, which you can find here or by clicking on the tab above my logo. So, at this point, I've got most of my work up there. (You can also follow me on Tumblr, if that's a thing that people still do.)

In addition, I changed the color scheme, because that black was godawful. Why did it take me so long? I have no idea. However, technology has evolved since 2010 when I started this blog, so steps to better readability/usability continue apace. Although, I feel like I should continue to explore this option, because while the simple peach is serviceable, it's somewhat boring.

But for content, a quick look at the date of the latest blog post, this blog doesn't really represent my day to day beer experiences. I need to figure out a way to update more frequently even when brain fried and unable to come up with content that I'm not being paid for.

Maybe, beer photo of the week, or something like that? We shall see.

And to whoever stumbles across this blog after meeting me, Hi! Check out my articles and drop me an email.

Comments