Packing the place up

This was a long time ago - things have changed a lot since this Easter Keg Hunt back in 2012

Well, if you're seeing this, you're either a subscriber or somehow found the new nolabeerblog.blogspot URL

I'm closing the blog down, and the nolabeerblog.com address automatically forwards to my shiny new beer-food-booze-travel website at beerfoodtravels.com. It links to my stories published online and social media as well as showcases some exclusive content that I'll be writing from time to time.

It's time to move forward to the next level in my professional development, still focusing on beer and New Orleans, but also telling other stories from other places.

Please join me on the journey I'll be taking and writing about. Check out my website, and you can always email me.

Comments